Wednesday, October 1, 2008

NICHOLAS IS ONE!





Why I love babies? They are just so squishy and cute. I love the toothless smiles and the squeals of delight. I love the way they crawl-Nick is fastest on his hands and feet-like a monkey! I love the little fat hands and feet. I love the soft baby hair with curls in the back! I love when his brothers and sister come into the room and pick him up and kiss him and play with him. I love how they smell after a bath and I love to kiss him goodnight! We have really enjoyed our quick year with our baby Nick!

2 comments:

Daynes Family said...

Happy Birthday Nicholas! Such a handsome little guy. And he's got curls in the back...how cute is that! We miss you guys!

Sarah Lee said...

Happy, Happy birthday Nicholas. I can't belive that he is one and I havn't met him yet. I need to be a better Aunt than that. (And you need to bring him up to Utah for a visit :)