Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas card pictures...sooo fun!!!


Every year about Thanksgiving time I start to panic thinking about the dreaded Christmas card photo. What to wear, where and when to take the photo, what and where to purchase the card...etc., etc. I spend WAYYYY too much time and effort in attempts to create the perfect card that invariably is NEVER perfect!!!This is the picture I really wanted to send because anyone who has ever tried to take a photo with a toddler would really appreciate it!!! Why do we pressure ourselves to create the perfect Christmas card when in reality our lives, looks, and kids are far from perfect?! Every year I think maybe next year I will totally skip the whole Christmas card pressure...but then I recieve the first Christmas card from far away family and friends with their darling picture perfect family photos and it gives me such pleasure to look at each and every card I recieve that I'm sure I will succumb to the pressure every single year and send out some type of card in hopes of keeping in touch with those we may only hear from once a year...but sooo look forward to that correspondence!


1 comment:

Grandpa Rees said...

Loved the pictures... what a wonderfully handsome family. The kids are all growing up too quickly! Wish we were in AZ for Christmas this year...mom